The line that started it all. Here you will find all of the current bench-made W.H. Ranch Dungarees goods. One man, one pair at a time. Giddy up!
R1936 Rodeo Ryder
R1936 Rodeo Ryder
The newest fit of W.H. Ranch Dungarees was inspired by the Rodeo Riders of the days gone by, traveling town to town, playing for the crowds in their sturdy dungarees. A high-rise with a more generous cut in the thigh and knee. A true 30s era fit.
- Bench-Made Single-Needle Construction- one man, one pair of jeans at a time from start to finish.
- Heavy chain stitched lap seams
- Vintage three thread overlocked edges
- Double chain stitched inseam reproduction
- Heavy 10oz. drill cloth pocket bags (Made in USA)
- Vintage inspired Japanese thread (50s reproduction milling technique)
- YKK Raw Brass Buttons (Made in USA)
- Pure Copper hand-set rivets and burrs (Made in USA)
- Tacked back pockets for added durability and strength
- Natural Veg Tan hand branded tag
- Extra-heavy belt loops
- Keyhole buttonholes set with a vintage Reece 101
- Standard 36" inseams - custom inseams upon request
*Next, head on over to the Denim Lots page and select your favorite available denim. Add it to the cart and you're all set!
Because these jeans are made per your specifications on size it is vitally important that you measure your true waist with a tape measure and refer to the chart, as these cannot be returned.
*Dungarees are cut and sewn per order as per your specs. At the $375 price point, the jeans will be completed in the order in which they are received. No projected completion date will be given. Because of the fluidity and logistical factors of making one pair at a time, this task has proven impossible over the last five years.
**Rush orders now available: For $600, your jeans will be produced in four weeks or less guaranteed. You must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your order approved. Once approved, you will be provided an electronic invoice for payment. Please specify your style, size, denim lot selection and any other details in your rush request. For more information, please visit the FAQ page.
**note: photo shown may not reflect the newest lot of denim, only the fit.